1. Dr. Ambedkar in the Bombay Legislature
2. Evidence before the Southborough Committee.
3. Evidence Taken Before The Joint Committee on Indian Constitutional Reform.
4. Dr. Ambedkar with the Simon Commission
5. Dr. Ambedkar at the Round Table Conferences
6. Dr. Ambedkar as the Member of Executive Governor General Council :1942 to 1946
Grievances of the Scheduled Castes
Important Correspondence Relating To Transfer Of Power
Question and Answers
7. Drafting of the Constitution of India
Dr. Ambedkar’s Entry into the Constituent Assembly till presentation of the draft
Constituent Assembly Debates clause wise discussions 15.11.1948 to 8.1.1949.
Constituent Assembly Debates clause wise discussions 16.5.1949 to 16.6.1949
Constituent Assembly Debates clause wise discussions 30.7.1949 to 16.9.1949.
Constituent Assembly Debates clause wise discussions 17.9.1949 to 16.11.1949
Third Reading of the Draft Constitution 17.11.1949 to 26.11.1949.
8. On The Hindu Code Bill : Part I
On the Hindu Code Bill : Part II
9. As The Law Minister and Leader of The Opposition in the Indian Parliament
Parliamentary Debate : 20.11.1947 to 31.3.1949.
Parliamentary Debate : 3.2.1950 to 20.4.1950.
Parliamentary Debate : 1.8.1950 to 22.12.1950
Parliamentary Debate : 9.2.1951 to 21.4.1951